Treating my cellulitis infection

Sponsored Links

In treating my cellulitis infection by myself, I took a deep philosophical approach. My thoughts had to come from deep within my psyche, rather than from the tips of my tongue. Only then would results be attainable.

I figured that a bacteria either strep or staph had entered my God given body and was giving me pain that I felt due to this so called cellulitis infection. I needed to maintain balance with ALL living things, including those that gave me pain, such as bacteria. I should extend my love to the bacteria and in turn they will not harm me. As long as there was balance, we ALL could co-exist; only when one tries to overpower the other will problems and pain arise. So some of the bacteria had to recede from their *occupied* territory and return back to their rightful owner which was myself.

To do this, I needed my body to be stronger. I needed my cells to be stronger to fight and ward off the excess invaders. My cells needed the necessary nourishment to fight. And this nourishment was not going to be through senseless vitamins purchased from stores, most of which may not have any scientific basis, not to mention the countless fillers and crap that may be in them. This nourishment was going to be through oxygen. I wanted to provide my body cells with excess oxygen obtained freely from the air we breathe in.

I had read somewhere that an oxygen rich environment is considered toxic to bacteria and I wanted to capitalize on that concept. Whether that concept is true or not, I do not know. But I BELIEVED it to be true. Placebo effect or not, unproven science or not, I believed that the greatest drug store in the world is right between ones’ ears. By the way, this is a saying that I have proudly authored. The greatest drug store in the world is right between ones’ ears. Meaning that the mind can do wonders for an ailing body.

If you believe you are going to fail, there is a high likelihood that you will. There is an old saying someone said, *Whether you believe you can do something or not, you are right*. I was going to succeed with my belief.

And how would I pump excess oxygen to my body cells to fight off the cellulitis infection? At no extra cost? Using the ancient Indian yoga technique called Pranayama which I shall discuss in my next post entitled Cellulitis and Pranayama.

Sponsored Links

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to post under your sesame oil post, but there wasn't a link to do so. Have you looked into coconut oil?

    ReplyDelete